All right, it's over! I am giving these diapers away to the brave soul who wants to deal with them, because I am through. I bought a 200 count box of Sam's Club's brand diapers to save $15 about 3 months ago. I only have 9 left and I refuse to put another one on Easton and be forced to deal with them. They are crap. They don't even hold the crap, let alone the pee. Have you ever tried to change a crib bed without taking the bumpers off? It's a pain in case you didn't know.
OK, my venting is over. If there is a brave soul that would like these 9 size 3 diapers, come get them soon because they are about to go in the garbage.
2 comments:
Good to know about the diapers! I'm always looking to save a penny. I was really scared of what the picture of the chicken was supposed to be of, but then I saw the price.
It was great talking to you today. We sure miss you guys. Your boys are getting too big without me. They are so cute. We're excited to see you soon.c
i know what you mean. we were given some less expensive diapers as a gift, and just tried to get through them as fast as possible! i know the are super expensive, but we do pampers. they are more pricey, but we change ellie a whole lot less often than we do using cheapers. best of luck!
Post a Comment