Today is a big day. Today marks the 1st day of the rest of our lives. Mitch started work today! He isn't officially a lawyer yet (he finds out on Friday) but he did start his first "big boy" job today. I can't believe we are no longer students and he is working. CRAZY! 
Congratulations honey! We are so proud of you!
6 comments:
Wow, what a milestone. Congratulations!
Bobi
Yeah Mitch. Your the best brother in law around!
Hooray to Mitch for making the blog and finally making some REAL money! WOOHOO!!!!
I got your text today .... Mitch passed!!!! He is officially a lawyer, I am still a bit in shock that you are done with the whole student scene. That is crazy! He will be a fantastic lawyer, I love debating with him, he's got some true skills. Hopefully if I ever have a run in with the law he'll e able to help me out! Love you Mitch, I am soooo proud of you!!!
PS: Mitch, you look very handsome ...:)
Congrats! That is really exciting! We are sad we missed you guys when you were here. Next time your in town please call...we would love to see you and want you to meet Cooper.
Post a Comment