
My brother Jordan got married last weekend and we have lots of pictures to show for it. We are so excited to Auntie Melyn join our family and we now can officially call her Auntie Melyn.
The night before the wedding was the wedding dinner. We had it at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and it was really nice. My mom went overboard (as always) and the food was great and it was absolutely beautiful.

The two little cousins in their matching outfits. Easton and Beckam are going to be the best of friends!

Me with my two sisters. I love these girls. I have the best family!

E just after he ate. He loves to eat.

Mitch and Creigh.

Jack was so good the whole time. He played my sister's matching game on her cell phone until it was time to eat cake. He actually found my mom's cake when she was up talking and sat down and at the entire piece. She was a little disappointed when she got back to her seat.
Mary and Marty were nice enough to take all 3 boys while we went to the temple ceremony that next day. They got married at 12:20 in the afternoon. I loved that time! Why didn't I get married later on in the day. It was nice not having to wake up so early. We didn't get a lot of pictures from the temple, but here are a few.

Mr. and Mrs. Henderson!

That night the reception was at the Alpine Arts Museum. I was at the Alpine Arts Museum. It was beautiful and my little boys looked like studs in their tuxedos. I loved watching their "moves" on the dance floor later in the night as well.

Lindsey helping Creigh get his tux on. I have the best little sister ever and isn't she gorgeous!!!

Creighton JAMES BOND

The whole family. Wow....we are getting large.

Jackson was in to "tying his shoe" that night. Basically just a whole lot of knots.

This is the many faces of Jackson. He no longer knows how to smile normal for the camera now. Those of you that have a 3+ year old probably know what I am talking about.


My 3 boys. This is before Easton is upset about being choked and Jackson has his famous smile.

Our Family
1 comment:
Your boys look awesome! in their tuxes. What little studs you have. It was worth the extremely long wait:) to see pictures of them all dressed up.
Post a Comment