Sunday, June 7, 2009

Saying Good-bye

I have absolutely loved living here in Village Green, but this May I definitely realized why some say it is hard to live here. You have to say good-bye to some really great friends. I wish I would have gotten a lot more photos of those that I miss, but unfortunately, I did not. However, I have been blog stalking and waiting for people to post pictures for me to steal, but it looks like a lot of people are behind like me.

Here is a picture of me with some of my "scrapbooking" buddies. I am the only one in this entire picture that is staying in Village Green. Gosh...that made me sad all over again.


There were 2 families that were the hardest to say good-bye too. One of them took off without allowing me to say good-bye (you know who you are) and I don't feel like there is any closure there, so I am just pretending they are on vacation. Here are some pics of the other family.

mmmm...I am going to get in trouble for posting this picture, but I had too (I was asked not to because it was early and showers hadn't occurred yet, but I still think she looks great!). Marianne and I walked to the gardens every morning at 9 (ok, it didn't always happen, but at least a few times a week when the weather was warm enough). Here is a picture of our final time. Final Trip to the zoo with Emma:



While we were in Salt Lake, we were able to see the Pence's a few times. Don't ask me what my boys are doing in this photo, but Emma sure looks cute.


We already miss all the families who left this last month. Don't forget about your friends still here in the VG. We love you and please send me pics so I can add them to this post.

I had to throw this into. Tawni took this photo almost a year ago and we call it Jackson and Emma's engagement photo. Emma....if you are single in 20 years, please call us.

No comments: