Sunday, June 7, 2009

East & West Finally Are Brought Together

As many of you know, one my very best friends had a baby 5 days before I had Easton and she named him Westin. Courtney and I have been the best of friends since we met back when I moved into the neighborhood when I was 11 years old. She moved to California when we were 14, but we vowed we would be college roommates at BYU. I followed through with that vow and we were college roommates. Sadly, only for one semester before I ran off and got married. (I think she is still bitter about that.) Anyway, here were are now, 15 years after we first met with little boys 5 days apart named Easton and Westin. She lives in the west in California, and I live East of here in Nebraska. Crazy stuff!

Here are a few pics of the little buddies. Who knows, maybe they will grow up and be college roommates too.


Here we are with Kristi, Courtney and Westin. Tawni sadly couldn't join us. Thanks girls for coming to see us. Let's not wait so long next time.
PS...don't look too close at this photo. Easton looks pretty silly.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love that we had a chance to see you and that these two cute boys could finally meet. Seriously, how cool is it that 15 years after we met, here we are with kids (I'm a little behind, but nonetheless). Can't wait to see you in Cali later this summer. Hope that works out!