Sunday, June 14, 2009

6 months old and wow, it flew!

Yesterday, our little E-man turned 6 months old. I can't believe it! Easton is such a joy in our lives and he is the perfect piece to our puzzle.

This last month Easton has become quite the little roller. He rolls everywhere! He is always getting stuck under the couch or it's funny to watch him be up against a wall and he just keeps hitting his head on it as he tries to roll into it. (That shouldn't be funny, but I guess I am a mean mom, and I think it's a little humorous. Don't worry, I save him quickly.)
Easton eats all types of baby food now and he loves it. I can't seem to shovel it in fast enough and he can never get enough. He is very messy but he is getting better and the swallowing reflex and hasn't been sticking out his tongue as much.
He is sleeping through the night (or at least until about 5 am) most of the time. I am thankful for that. I am currently working on him to go 12 hours straight. He has only done it once or twice so far. I would like to see more consistency. :)
I don't have his stats from the dr. since his appointment isn't until the end of the week. I'll update this post as soon as I get them. He has really beefed up, so I am excited to see how much he weighs.
Easton has "the hair" and everywhere we go everyone points and stares at him. I love his little hair and it has a nice little wave in the front. It is insanely soft and attracts all the women.
E-man.....thanks for an awesome 6 months. We love you and can't imagine life without you!

4 comments:

Jason and Tawni said...

Oh wow, 6 months old already! Easton is a doll and it sounds like he's been a pretty easy addition to your crew so far. These pictures are darling and it makes me miss him (and the rest of you) so much . . . Happy 6 Months Easton! Your Aunt Tawni loves you and can't wait until the next time I get to see you!

angie said...

these pictures are amazing. E is so stinkin' cute! the one of the 3 boys at the very top is awesome too. miss you guys! i can't wait until august.

Courtney said...

What a stud that little E-man is!!! So what's the secret to getting him to sleep 12 hours? I'm in complete awe... and slightly jealous (ok, a lot jealous.) Love you guys!

Marianne said...

These pictures are so cute. Did you take them? Sorry I haven't returned your phone call yet - we've had family here non-stop. Thanks for everythin!