Monday, June 8, 2009

Papa

While we were in Utah, one of my sister's best friends came over and took pictures of my dad with his 4 grandsons and then we each had pictures of our families taken. I love the pictures of my kids with my dad. So sweet. It melts my heart. They always say that your reward for having kids are your grandkids and I know my dad feels that way. He is such a busy guy and he always is making sure he is spending quality time with them and they have so much fun.

I will probably do a few posts to show off these pictures. There are so many I love. My only regret is that we didn't get any pictures with my mom and the grandkids. She is their number 1 fan and she is an amazing grandma. Look out for a future post of pictures with her. I am going to make sure it happens next time we go out.



I love this picture.

The boys love playing light sabers with papa.
Here they have captured "Jabba the Hut" (aka Roxy...Josie's dog)
This is a random picture I took (obviously not professional) but it's for journaling purposes. My dad loves to play the piano and he is so much fun to listen to. He will take my kids in with him and sit them on his lap as he plays. I hope they grow to love the piano like their papa does.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

These pics are priceless! I love the boys capturing Jabba the Hut:)

Spendloves said...

Hey Allie! It looks like you guys are having a great time, as usual!
Your boys are all so cute and getting so big! We miss you!

Lael said...

Your boys are sooo lucky to have such a wonderful Grandpa. Thanks for sharing these special photos. I will look forward to seeing their pictures with their Grandma too!