I can't believe it has already been 2 months. Time has flown. Easton is such a sweet little boy and he fits right in. He is definitely the third child. Unfortunately, he doesn't get as much mommy time, but we both love it when we get it. Easton is by far my best sleeper. The last few weeks he has been sleeping between 7-9 hours at night and I LOVE it. I can put him to bed at 9 and he usually won't wake up until 6 and then he goes right back to sleep. Yes, I am spoiled. My doctor said to enjoy it because at about 4 months old they start waking up for a feeding in the night. Easton has just started smiling and he has the biggest smile along with a little dimple. His brothers absolutely adore him, but fortunately they don't clobber him. He seems to be a little fussier than the other 2 boys were during the day, but considering how well he sleeps at night, I forgive him. He is still a little shrimp, but I am expecting him to plump up the next few months. Here are his 2 month stats:
Weight: 9 lbs. 12 oz (17.2%)
Height: 22" (27.8%)
Head Cir: 37.7 cm (13.59%)
Here is my smiling 2 month old:


We love you little E-man!
1 comment:
I love the smiling picture. I have never really seen him smile yet! And yeah... he still is tiny weenie! But he's catching up! Too cute!
Post a Comment