Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

This year has been fun for Valentines because Jackson is very into it. In fact, he even made Mitch and I Valentines. Jackson gave out Spiderman Valentines and Creighton had a random Tootsie pop Valentine. We had a similar experience to Halloween with Jackson, however, when he received a Barbie Valentine. He could not understand why anyone would give him that. It took a lot of explaining and he still didn't understand, but we have moved on. Here are my little guys in their Valentine outfits:

I love this picture. I don't exactly know what pose Jackson is doing, but it's great.
Here's my "King of Hearts" and his sweet cheesy smile.

This used to be Jackson's Captain Heartbreaker Outfit. Creigh is the new heartbreaker. Watch out ladies!

Easton's Shirt says, "Mommy's Love Monster." There is nothing monster about him though.

All 3 silly boys:

Here are the Valentines Jack made us. "To Daddy" is on the left in orange and "To Mommy" is the white one on the right.

1 comment:

angie said...

i love jack's smile in the "3 silly boys" pic! so cute!