Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mickey's House

Jackson has been praying for Mickey's house for over 6 months now, and it has finally come and past. It was a lot of fun and Jackson loved that he was tall enough to ride most of the rides. Mitch even stuffed his shoes with napkins so he could ride another one he was just a little too short for. It turns out that I could ride all the kiddie rides, so with Creighton as my ride partner, we had fun too. Mitch and Jackson had so much fun that one day they got there when the park opened, jumped over to two other parks too, and was there until it closed. He loved it! Here are some pictures from the trip.
Highlight for the boys: Meeting Buzz Lightyear

Jackson and Creighton behind bars with the Evil Zurg.

Creighton and Mitch fighting the Evil Zurg.

Aunt Lindsey and Jackson the Buzz Lightyear ride.

Jackson got his face painted like a superhero. He loved it. It looked great until he went on Splash Mountain.

This picture was taken on the teacups during one of Jackson's tantrums. Who knows what it was about. Mitch probably chose the wrong color teacup or something.

I took this picture on the Winnie the Pooh ride. Jackson looks really scared. I don't know why.

Right before one of the 3D shows we watched.

On Dumbo. They loved this ride.

At Animal Kindom's Dinosaur Land.Jackson at Downtown Disney with a Pirate.

Brotherly Love.
Before the first flight took off. 2 long flights ahead of us.
It took FORVER, but Creighton finally went to sleep. Jackson fell asleep much sooner. I think everyone appreciated my sleeping children.

3 comments:

angie said...

i'm jealous of your trip. oh, and i'm proud of you...i think i counted 3 or 4 pics of you!!! your boys are darling, but you know that. i hope you have a fabulous thanksgiving!!

The Bailey's said...

That looks like you guys had a blast! Hope you are feeling good with the pregnancy, I think I am ready to be done with mine by now. See ya when you get back, Happy Thanksgiving!

Jason and Tawni said...

Such cute pictures! Apparently the trip was a success and it looks like everyone enjoyed it. You look fantastic Al, I can't believe you are having a baby in 2 weeks. You are my hero! I loved seeing pictures of you guys, I miss you and can't wait to see your new little guy when I come up there.
Love you!!!