THE MOVE: I just wanted to send a quick thank you to the many people who assisted us in our move. I really never thought I was going to be able to pull it off, but because of such wonderful friends and neighbors, it happened, and it happened fast!
Mitch had so much going on with school, so he was no help....(sorry, that sounds harsh honey, but you know it's true) and being in my 8th month of pregnancy, I didn't help either. Luckily my mom was able to come out, who is the biggest lifesaver and THE best mother, and my ward rallied the troops and sent them out to pack and move us. I have to say that the women in our ward did 80% of our moving for us. They were amazing and I have such amazing friends. I had people watching my kids, people packing boxes, people moving boxes, and people bring me dinner. I'm one lucky gal.
We are all settled in now and I am loving all the space. However, the 2 flights of stairs definitely makes it more of a workout. Thanks again to everyone!
BROTHERS: When my mom left to go back to Utah on Tuesday, she took my little Creighton with her. She did this so that I didn't have to fly with both boys to Florida alone since Mitch is flying straight from an arbitration competition in Chicago to Florida. At first I thought this was a great idea. The thought of flying with both boys alone and being 8 months pregnant was stressing me out, and I had a lot of unpacking to do. Plus, it would only be 4 days. However, it has been SO hard and I didn't realize the toll it would take on Jackson. When he found out that Creighton had left, he cried almost that whole day. Anytime anyone even mentioned Creighton, he would cry, "I want Creigh-Jay." Then he would run to our door and try to open it while crying, "Just drop me off mommy, just drop me off at the airport." It was so sad. He has really missed his little buddy and I know Creighton has missed him too. I am thankful for the bond they have and I hope they continue to have that throughout their life. We are SO excited to meet up with Creigh-Jay tomorrow at "Mickey's House!!"
10 comments:
i'm so jealous...i wish i was going to florida tomorrow. you are so spoiled!!! i hope you have fun.
I hope you have so much fun in florida! I agree...you are spoiled! and I am jealous! so anyways, see you when you get back!!
Oh that is so cute that the boys like each other that much! Have a GREAT TIME!!!
Florida sounds like so much fun!!! Please send in photos for the newsletter!!!
Also please send photos and info of your new home. And can you please send me your new address, phone #, etc for the family newsletter. That way I can make sure you guys get your issue.
And please send me pics and info when the new baby is born.
I can't wait to see all your news!!!!
Hope you guys are doing great!!!
Love, your cousin Becky
I am actually a little teary eyed after reading your post. One, because your neighbors are amazing and I am super happy that you are surrounded by such an amazing group. I truly have never seen such a tight knit circle of friends before and I was stunned when I came out there and saw the friends that you have made. That is so awesome that they were there to help you guys out. Two, because Jacks misses Creighton so much that he cried! That is too cute and I agree, I hope they are that close the rest of their lives.
Have a great time at "Mickey's House" and I will look forward to talking to you when you guys get back!
Love ya!
Ok, that is so cute... it put tears in my eyes. Have a great time.
That is so sweet! Have a great time;)
We miss our old ward! The people are so awesome there! I'm glad you got a lot of help moving....have fun in Florida!
Heys guys! Your mom told me about your blog at Zach's wedding. I am adding you to my blog list. Have fun with those little ones and I hope the pregnancy is going well.
Cousin Kristi
Hi Allie,
It is Sean's wife Siri. I saw your mom last weekend and she said you have a blog. It is fun to see your darling little boys.
my blog is private, if you would like an invite my e-mail is sirihenderson@yahoo.com
Good luck with your baby.
P.S. I hope you don't mind that I am adding you to my blog.
Post a Comment