Friday, November 14, 2008

The Haircut



The other day, Jackson came upstairs with hair all over his sweater and said, "Look Mom, Look at my hair." It was quite the hair cut. He cut his hair in about 10 different spots all over his head. Luckily, he mostly just worked on the back of his head and I can comb over the hair in the front to cover the bald spot. Jackson has always been very good about scissors and we've talked about what scissors are for. However, since we just moved, there was a box downstairs that had the hair clippers in it. He luckily couldn't figure out how to use the clippers, but there was a pair of hair scissors in there. Apparently, it's ok to use hair scissors to cut your hair, just not regular scissors. I am just grateful Creighton wasn't with him. That would have been extremely traumatic for me since his hair is longer and I would have for sure had to shave it. I guess I just have to look on that bright side.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i think every kid has to have an "own haircut" picture with bald spots and all! Good job Jackson. i am sending jantsen over tomorrow for alittle trim! ha!

Jason and Tawni said...

Oh wow, I would not be that calm if that happened in our family. However I guess it is more traumatizing when it's a girl. I will be sending Jason out your way so make sure he gets a sweet trim from Jackson!

The Sutera Family said...

That is so funny! (Probably not for you though) Your boys are always up to something, they are so cute.