We'll start out with a picture of my cute, but very naughty Creighton. He found my eye liner and colored his face. He even colored up in his hair. He put it on so dark, it was hard to get off.
The Zoo. I took the boys to the zoo and I forgot how much they love it. We went to the new butterfly exhibit there and it was really cool. There were amazing butterflies all over.
The Olympic Swim Trials! I have been looking forward to them coming to Omaha for almost a year. My parents gave me tickets for my birthday and it was so much fun. Mitch and I were able to see Michael Phelps, Dara Torres (41 yr old that broke American Record that night), Gary Hall Jr, and a bunch of others. It was really exciting and great to go on a date!
4th of July fun. It started with swimming during the day and fireworks at night. The boys loved the sparklers, but Jackson fell asleep before the awesome fireworks show and Creighton didn't seem very interested.
1 comment:
I keep forgeting to ask you about the swimming. And I love the picture of Creighton with your make up on. He's so proud of himself!
Post a Comment