Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jackson's 3!

Happy Birthday Jackson! Jackson turned 3 on Sunday and he had his big Diego party on Saturday with his friends. Ever since Creighton had an Elmo cake on his birthday, he has asked for a Diego birthday cake. He has talked about it a lot for the last 4 months and it was finally the day. Even though it was just the day after the big storm, it didn't stop the party from happening. My mom found this cute vest and so he was dressed like Diego.




The kids had safari hats and nets. Unfortunately, it was REALLY windy, so we had them hold them on their head just for the picture. We had the kids rescue animals just like Diego does. The were running all over the neighborhood saving the animals. Jackson was so excited. He kept screaming, "Oh no, an animal's in trouble! We've got to save him!" The picture below is the kids running back from saving an animal.

We then played place the badge on diego. Here is Jackson in the blindfold. This game was a little too old for the kids. They kept ripping the blindfold off. The didn't quite get it.
Jackson blowing out his candles on his Diego cake. He was too fast for me to get a good picture.
Creighton loved the cake. He dove right in.
We opened presents as a group. When I said it was time to open presents all the kids grabbed one and started opening. Jackson didn't care, so they had at it. It was fun to see their excitement.

At the end of the party, the kids played with about 50 little balloons and they loved it.

Here are some pictures of Jackson opening presents on his birthday and him riding his new scooter. He looks so cute in his little helmet. Happy Birthday Jackson! We love you!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

This is so cute. I laughed so hard at the row of kids on the couch opening presents. How fun! And thanks for doing that - Emma loved it.

Spendloves said...

Shelby would like to say..."happy belated birthday Jackson! I'm sorry I missed it, but I'm glad you're 3 now and that you are learning to go on the toilet. You are one awesome friend. Love ya!"

Spendloves said...

Charissa would like to say, "Allie, thanks for the birthday wishes. You're too sweet to remember me on my special day. I'm feeling kind of old now though..."

Lauren and Bridger said...

Allie!
This is your long lost pal Lauren. I saw your mom and dad last night at our annual 4th extravaganza at the CC and she told me your blogsite. I'm so happy that you and Mitch are doing well. Your boys are beautiful, as are you, and I couldn't be happier for your family. Come visit our blog when you get a chance and we can catch up. Love you!