
I titled this "I'm going insane" because if I walk into another room like this, I really will. Jackson over the last week has developed a new hobby. He likes to make what he calls, "houses." He basically finds everything he can from all the different rooms and puts them in the center of the room and just sits in the middle. Yesterday, he took a very long nap and so he apparently wasn't tired and at 11:30, I was awoken to him knocking on his door. I was so out of it, I just went in there, ordered him back to his bed, and turned off the light. This morning, when I went into get Creighton, I found a very large "house" in the middle of his room that I had to climb over. I was not very happy. We spent 1/2 hour this morning while Jackson put every item back. I thought he had learned his lesson, but this picture was just barely taken, so obviously not. I also want to apologize to my dear friend Marianne, because Jackson went over to play at her house and before he went there I was telling her about his new found hobby. When I went to pick him up, she told me that she left them upstairs for a little bit and when she went back upstairs, they were sitting in the middle of their "house." Marianne, I'm sorry. Hopefully she didn't find it as fun as he does.
5 comments:
Al, I'm so happy that you've been posting so much lately. I LOVE seeing what you and the boys are up to. I've probably said that before, but I really do! Hopefully the "house" phase doesn't last too much longer.
It was so great to talk to you this afternoon. Sorry it was so crazy when I called, I guess that's your life with 2 little ones running around! I love all of your posts and I have many comments:
1. The fact that Jackson wanted a pink car on his face is hilarious
2. I am so proud of you for taking a picture of you and Mitchell on your date to see the Olympic Tryouts
3. Creighton is Mitchell's twin
4. The Children's Museum looks like so much fun!
5. I can't believe your boys lasted 5 innings at the baseball game. That is about 2 innings longer than I usually last!
6. The "houses" that Jackson builds are very creative and he is so "nice" to share his talent with your friend while she tended
I love your posts and your pictures help me feel like we are still connected so keep them coming. Your little family is adorable!
Love ya!
Hey! (This is Jenn Shaw) When I saw the pics of your house on Amanda Bailey's blog I was shocked! We prayed for you to! I'm glad everyone is okay!
I love Jack's "house", I'm really sorry that he loves it so much! At least he has a great imagination!
I read most of your posts for this whole page, looks like you guys are having a great summer. Try to post some pics of the butterfly house if you get a chance! I really hated missing that! I still need your email address so i can send you an invite to! Just email me at tylershaw@creighton.edu and I'll reply with an invite! Take care!
Ha ha ha! I get the "houses" now. That is funny! It looks like Creighton enjoys it too!
Oh and I know I have had your e-mail but I don't have it so you can steal the pictures off my blog, or I can e-mail them to you if you give me your address.
Hi Allie! Thanks for having us over for dinner the other night. We had a lot of fun and we're stoked to get to know you guys better. Your blog is adorable!
Post a Comment