
After my last post, I have been meaning to make an update. My previous two posts were about the naughty things that he has been doing, but Mitch made a point that I have neglected to share the great things about Jackson.
Jackson is the sweetest little boy. He is constantly telling me he loves me and he loves to give hugs and kisses. How can you have a bad day when your little boy comes up and tells you he loves you and gives you a kiss? Also, anytime I am sad, he immediately comes over and asks why I'm sad and gives me a hug.......(I hope this is something he continues to do, what a wonderful husband he would make). Jackson's smile melts my heart and his long eyelashes are to die for. He loves his superheroes and he will eat almost anything if we tell him it will make him strong like superman. He loves his little brother and they have been hugging eachother a lot lately....mixed in with wrestling. He is the best big brother! So to end the post, I will say that although Jackson can be trying, take a look at these pictures and you can see why I quickly forgive and will never stop loving.







8 comments:
Those pictures are so cute and Jackson is an awesome little guy. You're such a good mom, Allie. Don't move! I'll need your help some day!
Those pics are to die for! What a sweet little boy. I love my hugs and kisses to and isn't it the best when they say they love you? I dreamed of that day and it souds sweeter every time. Good thing isn't it?! They might never live through 3 if they didn't have such sweet little quirks to go with them!
I've always thought Jackson was a very good boy and supercute! Love the pictures!
What fabulous pictures. He's such a cute kid and I can't believe how big he is getting. Seems like yesterday when we had our Christmas exchange and he was still wearing his little onesie. I can't wait to have my own little boy. I hope he's as sweet and thoughtful as Jackson.
Leave it to Mitch to bring up the positives ... Jacks is a total cutie and he really is such a sweetheart. It is amazing to me that you have a 3 year old on your hands, I feel like it was just yesterday that I was running into St. Mark's Hospital to come see you and your new little baby! If Jacks pays attention to his daddy, he will grow up to be one of the sweetest men I have ever known.
I just read all your other entries about potty training and houses and stuff. Is it funny yet? Probably not, but I just had to laugh. What a bum! You are so good to check yourself and see the positives, though. And by the way, I loved the house they built in the play room, and all three were all too happy to help clean up. So no biggy. We miss you. Emma keeps asking about Jackson. See you soon.
i still don't know how you chose which pics to buy! they are all so cute.
by the way...are you coming home yet???
So cute! What a handsome little man. Such a posser too! I wish Tanner would do that for me! Hopefully you got some of each of the pictures. It would be hard not to get any of them!
Post a Comment