Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Snotter

You know those things that kids would do before you had kids of your own, and you said, "My kids will never do that."  Yeah, my kids do ALL those things that I said that about.  They even do the super gross pick your nose and eat it thing.  I think I throw up a little in my mouth everytime, but how do you get them to stop.  I've explained the grossness.  I tell them that it makes me want to throw up.  I threaten.  It doesn't work.

This week, there has been a new level of grossness. 

Easton is not a picker...usually.  But, Easton does not like to have any sort of snot near his nose.  He is always wanting his nose wiped.  Since he is sick, he is needing his nose wiped a lot.  The last couple days, I have caught him....NO JOKE....wiping his nose on: the couch, his pillow, the carpet, A DOOR, and my hair.  Seriously!  Don't most kids just wipe it on their sleeve.  Honestly, I kind of wish he just did that.    Instead, watching a him walk up to our door, lean up to it, and slide his nose across it is just horrid.  Nasty. 

So yeah, my kids do those things that I said, "My kids will never do that."  They do those things and more things that I never even could dream of happening.  And still, I love them...so so much.





Had to take a picture of this.
Cutest little peeing rocket blaster knight ever!

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Love E Monster! Even got a hug from him today! I am so glad you did that collage of his many faces. So true. and he has the cutest nose. Last, the final picture is classic. Love it.

angie said...

i couldn't read this post because of the title... i'm too scared. but still... you have the cutest boys ever!!