Sunday, April 29, 2012

Baseball and Buddies

I am officially a baseball mom.  With 5 games a week and 2 practices, I am starting to get a feel for my life in the future.  I know that it's just going to get crazier, and I always think in my head, "How did Mary do it?"

Creighton is playing baseball and soccer and Jackson is playing baseball.  They are doing awesome and learning so much.  Jackson is playing coach pitch and yesterday he was able to hit all 3 pitches.  He also is starting to catch much better as well. 

Creighton scored 4 goals in soccer yesterday after a bribe of one piece of bubble gum per goal.  We always said we would never stoop to bribery, but when we scored 4 goals in one game compared to the single goal the entire season....bribery is looking pretty good.  I decided that Creighton is my "Stop and Smell the Roses" kid.  I think he needed something to get him to run...even though I do love that he looks at the beautiful world in such a happy way. 

Here are some fun pics of my Creighton playing T-ball.



 Are you wondering where the pictures of Jackson are?  Or were you so proud of me for taking such beautiful pictures?  We are super lucky to have a world-class photographer documenting every game and practice.  We love having her kid on our team.  Wahoo!  I think I will have to sign up with them everytime. 

Sorry Jack.  Your mom is not a world class photographer.  I will at least try to be an amateur photographer at the next game though.

Lastly, we were SUPER lucky and blessed to have the Bleaks come and visit us last weekend.  It was a short visit, but it was still so much fun. 

Benson, Jackson, Easton, Tanner, and Creighton
Mitch and I ran the SL Half Marathon together and we had our cheerleaders there waiting for us when we got home.
Such a fun weekend!!  I sure hope we get to see them again soon!



No comments: