Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Basement Decorations

It couldn't be more fitting to decorate my kid's playroom in Monsters.  So, when I saw them, I had to have them.



 They LOVE them.  They promptly named each of them.
The Emonster

The Jack Attack Monster

Creighton's Monster

Lazy Daddy Monster

And the mommy monster
Every time we get home, they run downstairs to make sure they are still there.  I love it.  Pretty sure Easton thinks they are real, but they are friendly he tells me.

5 comments:

The Peterson's said...

They really are so cute, and I love they named one after Graham.

Shauna said...

So fun!

Marianne said...

Those are so cute! And I loved the YW post - you know what they say: the church is the same where ever you go - YW are always going to want to be tagged on facebook! Can't believe how big the boys are getting. So fun!

Courtney said...

Love the monsters! So cute, Al!

angie said...

super cute. i like the lazy dad monster best... HILARIOUS!!!