All week I have been happy. It's funny how sometimes the smallest things can make you happy. For me, it's been my new pictures. A few weeks ago we finally took the plunge and had family pictures taken. We haven't had a family picture since Easton was a few months old, and even then I hated it. This time, we had a full blown session and I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out. My sister's friend, Sarah, took them for us and she was fabulous (if you need a photographer, be sure to check her out: http://www.sarahdphotography.blogspot.com/)
I think the reason I was so happy is because she captured my kids and their personalities. My boys are unique. Each one is different. I could go on and on about how each one melts my heart and makes me smile. Hopefully, some of these pictures will make you smile too.
I love my family. Evers Forever.






























7 comments:
Love Love Love the pictures.
Love your pictures too! I think my favorite is all three boys together... and you can see all of their personalities so clearly! Love it!
Beautiful pictures!!
I love how she captured your personality too. So cute.
Beautiful Family!
OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE! I especially love the last one of the boys on the bench. Precious brothers!
I LOVE THEM!!! I want to go get family pictures now! Creighton is getting SOO TALL! Jackson is still the same artist Jackson, and it looks like Easton is probably snatching up all the girls! But all yours boys are so super cute! I love the colors you picked too. Oh I miss you guys!!! We have to meet up sometime soon! Vegas trip??? :)
Post a Comment