Such good pictures, though. The pictures of all three boys in the heartbreak outfit is so cute!!! What darling little things. I didn't realize how much they look alike, either.
I am so glad you are moving so close!
OMG!!! But he looks so sweet and innocent when he says HI!! HA!
That's why they made The Magic Eraser! Loved seeing you last week. Thanks for hanging out with us. Can't wait to see your new place!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Such good pictures, though. The pictures of all three boys in the heartbreak outfit is so cute!!! What darling little things. I didn't realize how much they look alike, either.
I am so glad you are moving so close!
OMG!!! But he looks so sweet and innocent when he says HI!! HA!
That's why they made The Magic Eraser! Loved seeing you last week. Thanks for hanging out with us. Can't wait to see your new place!!!
Post a Comment