I received this photo from my mom, the day after posting "Reality."
Here is my mom's reality:
First she called and let me know that they little boys (E and Beck....I like to think it was all Beck's doing to make me feel better about myself.) wrote all over her white dining room chairs. (WHO HAS WHITE FABRIC DINING ROOM CHAIRS? Oh yeah, someone that got them when their kids weren't two anymore. Aha...makes sense now). Shortly after that call is when I received the photo.
My poor poor mom. Truth is, there are more photos I could post.
Good news though!!! The bank accepted our offer and we are closing on our house on April 12th. Don't worry, I'll make sure to take before and after pictures of the walls. The kids will have fresh canvas to work on and I know they can't wait to get in there and leave their mark, excuse me, marks.
Oh and one more Good News Moment: The markers were washable and it all was easily removed (at least for that portion of the Picasso morning). Yay!
1 comment:
You got the house! Wahoooo!!!!
Post a Comment