Also, since I am sure you are all missing us so much and want to know what we are up to, here is a quick update. Mitch took the Utah bar a few weeks ago and hopes to never have to take that dreadful test again. He started working for Zions Bank -- yay for a job! We are in the process of obtaining a house. (It's really making me feel like we are grown-ups....ahhhh, but yay for a house!) My kids are reeking havoc on my parent's home - oh the damage, oh the damage. In our spare time we eat, make messes, eat some more, oh and today the boys made and then decapitated 3 snowmen along with trying to use scotch tape to secure a water bottle to a chair tipped upside down. Fortunately, it was 60 degrees so the snowmen melted quickly before the neighborhood could judge us. Unfortunately, the tape wasn't strong enough to hold the water bottle -- perhaps one more roll would have done the trick.
Well, that's it for us. We would love to know how you all are doing. Drop us a line sometime. We miss you immeasurably.
Oh, and in case you wanted a visual on the snowmen, here you go:
| The first snowman built. I was so proud of them. They used mud for his eyes, and they went and got a pretzel stick to use for his nose. |
| They then made two more. There was Jackson (the big one), Creighton (the medium one), and Easton (the small one). |
| I think they made Mitch and I too. But wait, where did all our heads go? |
3 comments:
Oh shoot! Chris was just there. I think he drove back today. Ugh. Sorry that's not helpful.
Does this smuggling mean that you will not being coming yourself?? So I shouldn't plan to miss the luau? I am sad! And your boys make me laugh...I just love you guys!
So does Zions bank mean up north or st. george? I bet you see the bleaks soon too so tell them hello and to get on down to st. george..... PERMANENTLY..... that can go to you too!
Post a Comment