Jackson learned to ride his bike last weekend. I know he is over 5, and I'm embarrassed that it took me so long to teach him, but he is officially trained. He picked it up really quick. He learned just in time for the Neighborhood Bike Parade.......
On Labor Day we had the Neighborhood Bike Parade. I love the people in Village Green that make living here so fun. I feel like I've lost all gusto to keep traditions going, and I was so glad someone still has it. The boys had so much fun. Easton especially had fun when Jack and Creigh were done riding their bikes, so he could ride them. He loves the big boy bikes. Enjoy the pics!
| Easton on the Diego Bike. |
| Easton was much happier riding Creighton's bike (even if you can't tell by the face). |
1 comment:
We'll definitely call :) Can't believe how fast they're growing up!
Post a Comment