Great poses! Your kids are always so good for the camera. And getting so big, too! Looks like you've been having tons of fun. We sure miss you. I really wanted to try to make it home in sept for your race, but it doesn't look like I'm going to. Will you be coming to Utah for Thanksgiving?
5 comments:
Look how big they are! It's crazy how fast they grow. They are so cute though.
What cute pictures. I love the ones of E
Great poses! Your kids are always so good for the camera. And getting so big, too! Looks like you've been having tons of fun. We sure miss you. I really wanted to try to make it home in sept for your race, but it doesn't look like I'm going to. Will you be coming to Utah for Thanksgiving?
I love your boys so much. So sorry we didn't get to see you while you were in Utah. Thanks for sharing your awesome pictures here.
i miss your boys! i miss you too!
Post a Comment