Here are a bunch of random photos I found on my camera that I realized I haven't posted.
Here is my big eyed little guy. Everyone always talks about how big his eyes are, here is a picture to prove it.

After eating pudding:

Jackson made this fun "Monster Mask" at school and Mitch told Creighton to act scared. He definitely looks scared.

This picture was at Grandma's house. Do recognize what they made? This was a spaceship, but it resembled the "houses" Jackson used to make last year. I thought we were over that stage, but apparently now I just have two builders instead of one. The other day the boys made a "train" in Jackson's bed and they had everything they could find around the upstairs in the bed. I was so proud. (sarchasm)

The next few pictures are from the Safe Kid's Fair we went to in Utah. The hats are supposed to be fireman hats by the way.

Easton just chilling in the stroller during it.


That's Creighton giving a "Thumb's Up" but he apparently doesn't know what a thumb is.

Now there is a thumb's up.

One big coloring wall.


Inside the ambulance.

When we were driving around in Sandy we saw this cross-section and had to take a picture for Mitch's mom. Her name is Mary Ellen.

Another random pic of my little E.

Fun at Uncle Mark's on the trampoline.
2 comments:
Great pictures! Easton's eyes are huge, I didn't even know that until you posted that picture. I love th "thumbs up" that Creigh is showing. Looks like you guys had a fun time at the fair, love you all!
Westin has the same turtle shirt Easton is wearing in one of those pictures! I knew they were meant to be best friends... now we just need them to meet!
Post a Comment