Don't worry, this isn't a gross story. Just wanted to write this down so I could remember.
My mom and I were headed to Cafe Rio with my boys and I was on the phone talking to my friend. She was telling me about how her daughter had diarrhea. As we were headed into Cafe Rio I was telling my mom how I felt bad for my friend because her daughter had this bad case of diarrhea. When we got inside, Jackson proceeded to talk VERY loudly about how he had diarrhea. When we would tell him that he didn't, he would get defensive and say even louder, "Yes mom, I have diarrhea. I have diarrhea."
Lovely. Today, he coughed and then said he was sick and had diarrhea. I explained what diarrhea was and he said, "Oh, I don't have diarrhea."
Thank goodness he just talked about having diarrhea and didn't really have it. It still was quite embarrassing.
3 comments:
hilarious! i'm glad for you that he doesn't really have it! am i that special friend?!?! or do you have lots of friends who talk to you about their kids' diahrea?!
That's hilarious! But also...I am now craving Cafe Rio (even with all the dairrhea talk). I could drink their salad dressing from a funnel.
I am glad to know it was Angie that you were on the phone with talking about diarreah. I have actually been experiencing that at our household as we've been switching Stella over from formula to whole milk. I was reading this story and praying it wasn't me that inspired Jackson's interest in bowel movements. That is too funny, I love my little Jacks!
Post a Comment