Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Big Question




WILL EASTON HAVE CREIGHTON HAIR????

My mom had 5 kids and I was the only one to have "the hair." Mitch's mom had 5 kids and only had one with "the hair." And Mitch's brother (who had "the hair") had 4 kids and only had one with "the hair." So.....I just figured Creighton would be the only one. However, as you can see by the pictures (Creighton is the exact age Easton is now) their hair looks fairly similar. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Check for updates on..."the hair."

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Love "the hair"! Easton is getting cuter by the day.

In answer to your question - no, I didn't take the pictures. Harper did. If only I was that talented.

Speaking of talent... Tawni mentioned a talent of yours that I look forward to seeing when the site is ready. BTW - I don't think it's really fair that you have three kids and have this new biz going. Could you let the rest of us catch up???

todd and jeanette said...

i hope he does b/c i loved "the hair" and missed it when it came down! easton is so cute!!!

Jason and Tawni said...

Ha! I loved Creigh's hair and almost cried when it fell down one day. You might have Creighton Jr. on your hands. I can't believe how much Easton has changed. I know it's almost been 4 months since I saw him in person but I guess I just thought he would look that way forever. He is darlingggggg!

Shauna said...

I say YES! The only downside is having everyone within arms length of your baby try to touch "the hair.":)