Monday, March 9, 2009

Josie's a MOM!

Beckham Quentin Peterson, my new nephew, was born last Monday, March 2nd at 8:20. He was 8 lbs. 15 oz. and 22.5 inches long. He has dark hair like his mommy and daddy and he is a little angel.

My 3 boys have been the only grandchildren on my side and they have spoiled enough and it is now time for some competition and we couldn't be happier he is here.

Josie and Micah have been trying to have children for some time now and after two failed attempts at invetro, everything all at once aligned (and FAST) to allow for this little bundle of joy to come into their lives. They only found out about this little guy coming one week before he came which is why Mitch and I and the boys packed up and headed to Utah at last minute. I could go on and on about what a miracle and how this little boy really was supposed to come into our family, but I think that is Josie's story to tell, so I won't spoil it. I really believe there was a lot of help from above to make this miracle happen, however.

Here are some pictures of my new little nephew (and some of the after party.)


Easton and Beckham: the little cousins (they are going to have so much fun!)



5 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

I heard. He is beautiful! Tell josie and Micah congrats.

anya said...

I am so glad that you were able to be here for all of the excitement! :)

Jason and Tawni said...

Soooooo cool! I am so happy for Micah and Josie, they make one cute family! Thanks for the phone call and for giving me the full scoop. It is one amazing story. These pictures are fabulous and I love seeing the new little man in the family. Also, I can't believe how much Easton has changed since I saw him in January! You look so great by the way! Love ya!

Courtney said...

Congrats, Josie!!! I'm so excited for you. What a beautiful baby.

And Allie, love'n the Creighton stories and Easton is so stinking cute!!!

Unknown said...

That is sooo awesome!! He is adorable and so cute (and guess what, Beckham is another name that Kyle and I have on our boy name list...Graham and Beckham. Our families should be related. maybe it will one day work with Curt and Lindsey. Anyways, your nephew is cute and Easton will have a blast with his cousin! So cute!!