Friday, April 10, 2009

The Plane Ride

We are in Utah, again. Yes, we have been here every month since December, and I find it kind of embarassing. This time, my mom flew with me back here and the whole flying experience was pretty darn good. It started out with some fighting in the airport:
And the 1st flight Easton slept the entire time and Jack and Creigh (for the most part) just watched a movie. And drumroll please.............

THE 2ND FLIGHT ALL 3 BOYS SLEPT THE ENTIRE TIME!!!! (Pictures to prove below)



Yes, I was one happy mommy!

3 comments:

Lynden and Lyndsay said...

It was so nice to see you and your cute family last night- I LOVED your blankets and honestly might have you make me one for Sam! They all really were so cute!!

Jason and Tawni said...

Woah. Hold the presses. That is absolutely amazing! I am happy to see that your flight went well. I wish that I could be up there hanging out with you guys but I will see you next month. Love you!

Courtney said...

Wow. That's amazing. How'd ya do it? I barely missed you in Utah. I was there the weekend before you. Dang. I'm headed back there Memorial Day weekend for a wedding and then probably again in Sept. for another wedding. Let me know if you guys are by chance going back either of those times. Love ya all - and those boys just keep getting cuter!