I hate that I haven't blogged for so long.
Yesterday, our lesson in young women's was on journal keeping.
I have always taken pride in my journal keeping. This has always been something I have been good at. I have dozens of journals. I have been great about my blog (which is another form of journal for me). True, there are some journals from Jr. High I should just burn. I should have already. Maybe it would have saved me from the 4 hour silent treatment I received when my dear husband read in my 9th grade journal that I LOVED another boy. That's right people, I said love. I was in love a lot back in the day. Falling in and out almost daily. However, it hurt my poor husband to read about this undying love I so eloquently expressed in my 15 year old pen.
Thankfully he got over it. Whew! So glad he decided to grow up and be almost 30 and not be 15. So glad.
Anyway, after another nudge/guilt trip from my mother about my lack of blogging, I took it as a sign that although I have a billion and a half things (perhaps and exaggeration) to do, this is important too.
And so the catch up begins.
Get ready for insanely cute photos, stories about my son pooping on my counter top (oh that's right), my other son telling his younger brother about his extreme excitement to grow up and kiss girls, and for me to gush about how super cool and totally awesome my kids are. I love them btw. In case I haven't mentioned that before.
So...moving on.
Life goes on in the Evers Household. We are alive. Jackson goes to school everyday. Creighton grows a foot taller everyday (slight exaggeration). And Easton is in the TRYING threes still. Oh then there's Mitch and I. We are here too. Doing boring things and trying to wear our super mom and dad capes but finding that it usually gets stuck in the door as we head out. Oh well. At least we attempt to wear it right?
I have a lot of pictures and videos to document our wearabouts this last month. You will be fascinated by all the things we have seen and done. Honestly, the thought of waiting the hours for all my photos to upload is exhausting to just thing about. I will do it though. I will do it not because you want to see these photos, come on, I know you don't. But I will do it because my procrastinating and great-intentions sort of self would love to one day get my blog printed in these books I always talk about for my kids to show at the lessons on journal keeping they have to teach to youth one day. At this less they will show these books and gush about how totally awesome their mom was and how she was such a great example and they will always love her for this. So yes, the pictures will come.
No comments:
Post a Comment