Sunday, May 22, 2011

Confession

About a week ago, my mom found the following note, along with a $10 bill, under their rug.  It reads:

I once was in your home for a party and took some underwear from a closet. I now am repaying the value of what I took.  It may not mean much to you, but it will clear my conscience.

Parker

Lame blogger won't upload it the right way even though I save it the right way.
Well, Parker.  Whoever you are, where ever you are.  We full-heartedly forgive you.

So funny.  Reminds me of Sixteen Candles.

........None of us can think of a Parker (I have a nephew, but I am 100% positive it's not him).  We're thinking it must be one of Que's friends since they are mission age.  I'm guessing it must have been Lindsey's.....I'm thinking no one my age would be confessing to this now.   And also, my underwear probably isn't anything anyone would want to steal and wave around.  Just guessing.

5 comments:

Melyn said...

That is so...weird!

Courtney said...

Very weird.

Bleak's said...

That is crazy! It least he had the guts to admit to it! Find of funny!

Bleak's said...

"kind" i meant

angie said...

you always have the best stories. ALWAYS!