The last month (ok, last 2 months) have been a whirl wind. That's my excuse for the poor updating. Oh, and it doesn't help when you don't have the internet.
So, to save me time and from having to post many different posts, I will just document the last month with the pictures I happened to capture along the way.
| My Birthday card Jack made me |
| I don't think there is room for any more candles. Guess I need to just stay 28. |
| Aren't kids so angelic when they are sleeping....at church. |
| Crazy kids |
| Gotta love them. |
| Couldn't help but snap this picture. I told him to take his muddy pants off before coming in. He tried so hard to get them off without taking his shoes off. |
| Brotherly love. |
| Shopping for furniture. Mitch insisted I take this picture. Sadly, this piece of fine furniture was not for sale. |
| The kids helped me unpack....the costumes. |
| I put them away at least a dozen times and hid them only for them to come out with one on. |
| Some fit and some did not. |
| We got a visit from our good friends the Taylor's. Joe & E Oh how we miss our old Omaha neighbors. |
| The Boys like watching their daddy play basketball. Mitch joined a team with some high school friends. |
| Love their smiles. |
| The kids have a new obsession with band-aids. For a long time they associated them with shots and hated them. I think I preferred them hating them. One more thing I have to hide. |
As you can see from the pictures. Lots of cool and exciting things happened....like they always do here at the Evers'.
1 comment:
Love some of those pictures and captions. Specifically E's bum and the Captain Rex shoes. Micah thinks they are oh so ugly, but not as ugly as baba fete shoes.
Post a Comment