Jackson proudly announced that he wanted 4 marbles for Christmas and that his little brother Creigh-Jay wanted 2 marbles but that he couldn't come see him because he was being naughty. I felt so bad for Creighton. I knew Mitch though, and Mitch sticks with punishments. However....not this time.
About 10 minutes later, Creighton ran up to Santa with 2 fingers in the air and announced that he wanted 2 marbles. He then sat on his lap and have you ever seen a kid so happy?
Speaking of not following through on punishments.....after a horrendous trip to Hobby Lobby with my kids last night, I cancelled Christmas in my frustration. Tonight Jackson's primary teacher came up to me and told me he heard Christmas was cancelled at our house. I guess Jackson remembered the lecture and let his whole primary class know I was angry and Christmas is cancelled. Yeah.....I don't think I will be following through with that.
Speaking of not following through on punishments.....after a horrendous trip to Hobby Lobby with my kids last night, I cancelled Christmas in my frustration. Tonight Jackson's primary teacher came up to me and told me he heard Christmas was cancelled at our house. I guess Jackson remembered the lecture and let his whole primary class know I was angry and Christmas is cancelled. Yeah.....I don't think I will be following through with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment