Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Easton (Stats & Stuff)


I went to Easton's 1 Year dr. appointment yesterday and wanted to make sure I put it down for my record.

Height: 30.5" (74%)
Weight: 23 lb. 10 oz. (63%)
Head Cir: 46 cm. (39%)

I also wanted to include some information about my little baby E so when I read this I can remember what he was like at this age. Probably boring for the rest of you, but essential for me.

Easton,

I love the way you always have to have your fingers caressing hair. Whether it be your own, or mine, daddy's, grandma's, etc. Whenever I pick you up, your hand immediately wrap around my head and stroke my hair in the softest and gentlest way. It melts my heart!

You love your brothers. As soon as you hear them, you get so excited and crawl as fast as you can towards them. You stick up for yourself with them too, but you're also still the little baby and love when they "baby" you.

Baby E, you have always been a mommy's boy, but in the last 2 weeks, you have really connected with your daddy and you love him so much. Daddy puts you to sleep every week at church and you look so sweet sleeping on his shoulder. I think you can't decide who you love more though because you always reach for the opposite person and when you get to that person you reach right back to the other person.

Last year, you came to our family as a little miracle. This last year has been more than amazing with you in our family. You are loved more than you will ever know!

We love you!
Daddy, Mommy, Jackson & Creighton

2 comments:

Marianne said...

What a jolly little guy! I love the slobber ring around his collar as he opens his presents. Can't believe it's been a year. Happy Birthday, and Merry Christmas!!!

Unknown said...

Look at those legs! What a tank! He is adorable! Happy Bday Easton!