Dear Mitchell,
I don't know if you will ever log onto our blog and read this, but I want to write and publicly congratulate you on graduating from law school. I know you like to tell people that I didn't believe in you and I thought you would quit. Truthfully, I did. However, I learned something. Even though you did quit all 10+ jobs you had in Utah and quit the pharmacy school route, you didn't quit those things because they were hard. You were just looking for the right thing for y ou. You don't quit the things you love and the things you are passionate about. That's why in high school, you never quit sports. That's why you have never quit our family, us, or law school.
You are going to be an amazing lawyer. You have such a gift for it and I am so thankful you found what you love and went after it. I don't know many people that went through as many trials as you did these last three years, but you never complained and you always continued to work hard and do your best. I cannot put into words how proud I am of you.
I love you sweetheart! Congratulations!
Allie
2 comments:
Mitch, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! You are such a great brother!!! Congrats.... I know you will be teh best lawyer!!! You are a genius!! Sorry, I didn't make it out to your graduation, but WE will make it out after Dallin is born. Thank you so much for being a great friend and younger brother... I am so proud of you!!
Mark
*tear* i can't believe it's over.
Post a Comment