
Last Wednesday (April 22nd) I got a phone call about 3 in the afternoon from my dad. My parents were on their way home from Boston where my mom had run in the Boston marathon on Monday (Congrats mom by the way! Huge accomplishment!). He was asking me weird questions and then he asked if they could take me to dinner that night for my birthday. I was shocked! I guess they have had it planned for a few months, but I had no clue. They were only here two days, but we did a TON of things and had so much fun. That night they took me to Johnny's Italian Steakhouse for dinner and it was amazing! If anyone wants a good meal, get the Steak Deburgo there. It is the BEST! They also have this warm chocolate cake with cinnamon ice cream. Yeah, my biggest loser competition didn't go so well that night.
On Thursday, we went to Costco, lunch, and then to Coco Keys to play at the pool. The kids loved it and Creighton still talks about Coco Keys (he says it pretty funny.) After we went to Burger Star (another bad night) and then over to the new pedestrian bridge to walk across. It is so cool. It's like a runner's paradise over there.
Creighton with Mama



I can't believe how grown up Jack is getting. He loved to go across this and he did it all by himself.

Easton didn't really get to enjoy the swimming, but instead slept most the time in his carseat.

Friday I was able to go run down by the pedestrian bridge while the boys had breakfast with Mama & Papa. After my dad took the boys to the zoo while my mom helped me do some stuff around the house. We finished off their trip with the Amazing Pizza Machine. It was sad to see them go, but we will see them again for Jordan's wedding soon.
Thanks mom and dad for such a fun birthday surprise! WE LOVE YOU and are so thankful for you. Also....I must note for the record that the weather was perfect and beautiful the entire time they were here. Normally, it is always the worst (whether it be humidity, ice storms, rain, blizzard of '07, etc.).
2 comments:
Hope you had a great birthday. Wish we could still celebrate together like we did back in middle school :) And how awesome that your parents came by for a surprise! Your little E-Man is such a stud and I look forward to the day he and Westin get to meet. XO
I found your blog through Josie. I can't believe you have 3 boys. What an exciting life you have! Congratulations on Graduation. What a big step. Best of Luck.
Post a Comment