Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Morning

We had such a fun Easter. Here are some pictures of the boys on Easter morning.

Jackson with his basket.
Creighton got these new bug shoes that he absolutely LOVES. The back of them lights up and he thinks they are the coolest things. (See picture below to prove how much he really loves them.) Also, for the ladies in the VG....do you remember those Cheese Puffs? Yeah, my mom thought it would be funny to get them for us again. I will not be bringing them back with me and I hope she won't ship them to me again.

The happy boys. P.S. Yeah....there were only 2 things in there from Mitch and I. My sweet mom tends to go a little overboard. She really loves the $1 aisle at Target.
Easton with his basket. I know he doesn't know what was going on, but he sure seems happy about it.
Coloring Easter eggs:
Ok, here is proof of how much Creighton loves his new light up bug shoes. The second he got out of the bath, he put them on and started posing and running all over the house. Lovely.
Jackson wanted to join in on the fun, but thankfully he put underwear on first.
Here are my CUTE little boys ready for church. I loved their Easter outfits this year. Beckham had a coordinating little outfit too, but we didn't get a picture with him unfortunately. Sorry, there are a few of these pictures, because I couldn't quite pin down which one I liked the best.


6 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

CUTE pictures! I love when moms go overboard!

anya said...

Has Wendy ever checked out the dollar bins at Michael's Crafts? I think it's better than Target sometimes! :)

Shauna said...

Those boys are too cute! Easton has one of those melt your heart smiles:) I will be checking across the parking lot all day waiting for you to get back! We have missed you!

todd and jeanette said...

looks like you have been having so much fun- the boys are super cute. jackson takes such great pics and easton gets older and older- yikes! is that how quickly ellie will grow?

Jason and Tawni said...

Soooo cute Al, I love their Easter outfits! They all look so dang GQ and I wouldn't have been able to pick out my favorite either, all the pictures are cute.
Love the Easter baskets, could your mom have stuffed one more item in them? I think those baskets are on the verge of exploding.
Happy Easter!

Tom and Debbie Goodwin said...

Hi Allie, Just wanted to tell you how darling your quilts AND your boys are! I'm sorry I missed seeing them ~ I usually hear about your trips to Utah after you've gone back home. Thank goodness for your cute blog site so I can keep in touch! xoxo, Debbie