Yes, that is about 2 inches of his stomach you see there. Usually, we do a good job of hiding them, but today, the Transformer Underoos came out and he did not want to wear a shirt on top of it. Luckily, he obeyed when we out in public and I just had to look at this at home. He is very proud of his shirt and I think he thinks he looks pretty hot in it. It looks like one of those 80's shirts.
As for an update: Mitch came home last night and said that his professor told him that a mother of at least 3 boys gets immediate sainthood. Well, that makes me wonder what having 3 boys will be like. Already 2 has been fun. I guess we'll start finding out what it's like soon. Little guy #3 should be here on Friday if the induction goes as planned. We'll keep you posted and I'm sure I'll be posting about all the reasons I deserve the immediate sainthood for the many coming years.
6 comments:
love his shirt! what a hottie! do the mothers of 4 girls get automatic sainthood???
Jackson is ROCKIN the shirt! I can't believe your little guy is almost here. Moms are amazing! I think all mothers should be given automatic sainthood.
That is a great shirt, he sure wears it proud. Well it looks like you will beat me at this point. No baby and my doctor said he wants to induce me on Tuesday if i haven't had it yet, so it looks like I will be miserable for a few more days. Good luck, you are a saint!
I can't wait to see your new little guy! Good luck and hope everything goes well!
That shirt is HOT! he is already to go and hang out on a friday night at council bluffs wal-mart!
Oh man, that shirt is something you would see on "80's Night" at Classic Skating! I totally love it! His smile is so sweet, I miss him!
Post a Comment