Monday, December 15, 2008

More Pictures of Our Little E-man at the Hospital

















6 comments:

Courtney said...

Welcome to the world Easton! I'm the mommy of your future buddy, Westin.

Congratulations, Mitch and Allie. Can't wait to see more of this little guy.

Love you
Court

Amy said...

You have such a cute family!

Tom and Debbie Goodwin said...

We're so glad everything went well and he got here safely. I can't stop looking at the pictures ~ you all look great. Can't wait to see you!

Love you all,
Tom & Debbie

Jason and Tawni said...

Oh my gosh, I can't even believe you have 3 kids! What a good looking family! I love you Easton, I can't wait to meet you and spend time with you in a few weeks. I will totally be your very favorite "Honorary Aunt," just ask Jackson and Creighton! Allie, he totally looks like Jackson, do you think so? Love you guys! Congratulations!

The Bailey's said...

Allie,
I am so glad everything went well. It is amazing how the Lord knows when to send these little guys. congrats, he sure is adorable.

Kristi said...

Congratulations! I glad everything went well and that you will be able to come out for Christmas.