I just had the boys pictures taken this last week and they turned out so cute! I don't have time to post them, but I put one and some collages she made for me on for now. I will try and post them this week. I am sorting through them right now to decide what I like the best. She gave me a CD of them and there are about 400 to go through and I am having a hard time deciding. It's hard when your boys are just so dang cute! :) Well....I think so at least. By the way....thanks Carissa for taking these. I love them!
Maybe it would be best if I never have boys because there is no way I could ever have any as cute as yours. Those pictures are soooooo stinking cute! Love them!
3 comments:
Cute pictures! Carissa does a great job. She is so talented!
I mean, seriously, are there boys any cuter than yours? Great pictures.
Good luck with the cleaning and have a great time with Tawni and Stella in town!
Maybe it would be best if I never have boys because there is no way I could ever have any as cute as yours.
Those pictures are soooooo stinking cute! Love them!
Post a Comment