Tonight, I asked my sweet husband if he would help the kids clean up the front room while I finished dinner up. Here was the end product they were so proud of:
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Cleaning Up Is Hard To Do
Today, my nice friend Jenny came and asked if Jackson wanted to go and play with her son Tanner. I had needed to really deep clean our bathroom, so I thought it was perfect. I spent an hour cleaning just to bring Jackson home and have his wet his pants all over the bathroom floor I just cleaned on my hands and knees.
After showing me, they proceeded to knock it down and 4 hours later, while I type this, all the blocks (along with many other things) still clutter the floor. I may sound bitter, but truthfully, I'm not. It's just another day and if we don't clean it today, we will attempt tomorrow, and if not tomorrow we will for sure do it Saturday. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mitch looks like he is pretty proud of his "clean up" job. Let him know that I think he did great! Your boys all look so cute in that picture!
Alli your family is so darling! Our friends are Taylor and Teigan Benson. They just barely moved to Omaha. They don't have any kids, but are a darling couple. There blog is http://teiganandtaylor.blogspot.com
I'll give her your blog information also! Hope you are all doing well!
I felt bad for you when you told me that. You should have brought him back up to my house!
Post a Comment