Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Experiment

This first picture is not the experiment. Jackson just wanted his picture taken since his brother was getting his picture taken.

THE EXPERIMENT: Today I experimented with dinner. Is it faster to let Creighton feed himself and have to clean up the mess or just sit down and feed it to him myself? Tonight's dinner was chicken and mashed potatoes (which he ate by the fistful). Clean up was definitely faster and he ate so much faster because of the great amount he was able to stuff in his mouth at once. My friend Angie always does this with her little girl and I never thought I would like the idea, but I think I may have to adopt it. It may come with no shirt and immediate bath in the future though.








3 comments:

Jason and Tawni said...

I am so in love with your boys. I think I have a crush on Creighton because of all that hair! I love how blonde he is, was Jackson's hair like that? I don't remember him being such a toe head. Anyways, I am glad to see that you liked the experiement of letting Creighton go to town at dinner. One day when Stella is eating something other than formula I will have to remember that hot tip! Love your pictures, it is so great to see what you have been up to! See you in a few weeks!!!!!

Spendloves said...

Love it! Good experiment! Cracks me up that he was eating it by the fistfuls!!

angie said...

looks like he thoroughly loved his dinner! you just need to realize that my ideas are always the best!!!