Monday, April 21, 2008

Guinea Pigs and Play Groups

The weather over the weekend was so nice. It was great to let the boys play outside. A neighbor brought down their guinea pig to the park and Creighton loved him. He loved to squish him, and I spent the whole time saying, "soft, soft." Here is a picture of Creighton with their guinea pig, "Harry Poppler."


I talked with some friends recently and put together a play group for Jackson. M,W,F - Jackson gets to play with Emma and Gracie and he LOVES it. He gets so excited to play with them and they are so cute together. Sure, there is some non-sharing fights, but it's a lot of fun to watch them interact. Since it's during Creighton's nap time, I get two hours on Monday and Wednesday to get some things done and on Friday Jackson gets to host the play group here. It's been a lot of fun. Here is a picture of them from last Friday:












No comments: