Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Contrast



I ran across a picture of Jackson at the same age Creighton is now in the swing outside our house. It's kind of cruel that I subjected him to something he hated so bad just so I could get a funny picture, but I did. It's amazing how two kids from the same parents can be (however, I look at my siblings and I know it's true), but these pictures show it. Creighton loves the swing as you can see and Jackson is terrified.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, you have a blog!! Eventhough I see you almost daily, I am EXCITED!!

Jason and Tawni said...

Ha! That picture of little Jacks kills me, how can a swing be that terrifying? I love Creighton's face, your boys are such cuties. I am glad that Stella will have her pick of the Evers boys ...

angie said...

that pic of jack is HILARIOUS!!! do you miss me?!

Courtney said...

OMG - I'm so excited. I know everyone is saying that, but come on Al - it's taken ya long enough! JK. Love that you have the blog. Now I can finally feel that I'm a part of your life.