Sunday, June 23, 2013

Spring Break - Wahoo....not really

March 25-March 30 2013


The boys had Spring Break the whole week right after I had Wilson.  So, needless to say, it wasn't all that cool.  However, we did try.

My dad took them swimming, I took them to the park, Mitch took them to Brighton to play baseball, they went to a Jazz game, and more.  Not too bad I thought.  

Pictures of the week were few and far between.  Here are a couple from the park I took them to.


About this picture.....Easton came out of the bathroom after apparently having an accident with his shirt off and a long strand of toilet paper sticking out of his pants in the front.  Somehow he got urine on his shirt and refused to keep it on, and he just shoved a whole wad of toilet paper down his underwear to help with the wetness.  Needless to say, we left shortly after this experience.

I am happy to say I survived Spring Break.  It was something I had been stressing about for a while.  Even though Wilson was only days old and they were home with us the entire time, it was really nice to be a little more relaxed and not have to get out of the door for school.  By day 4-5, however, I was thankful to have a few more months of school before summer.  

No comments: