Sunday, June 23, 2013

Easter Fun

I love Easter!  It seems like life is always so busy that week though and this week was no exception.  Especially considering I had a one week old.  My family was great in helping plan the activities, however, so my kids definitely didn't miss out on a fun holiday.  

It started with coloring eggs at grandma's house:



 We then had a great egg hunt at Aunt Melanie's house (only missing Marcus, Tyler and Malia):

Easton was very dramatic as he posed for his hunt pictures:



Easter morning the boys woke up to their clues to try and find their baskets:

In the shower

In Wilson's crib

The teeter totter

Love their bed head!!!

That night we headed to Papa's and Nana's house for an easter egg hunt.  Aunt Melyn and Uncle Jordan were in town, so that was extra fun!

Can't start out Easter without some bunny ears...
 Getting ready for the hunt:

He found one!

Jackson took it very seriously. 
Creighton took time to pose for the camera.


Inside the eggs was MONEY!  Look how rich Easton is.
Sadly, I didn't have a picture of the adult annual egg hunt.  It was a rousing good time as usual.

1 comment:

Melyn said...

I am still so impressed that you did the easter egg hunt only 1 week after having a baby!