I married my high school sweetheart 11 years ago today. We were crazy. I look back on it now and realize, we really were. We were in love though....and we still are.
Without getting too sentimental, I just will say that I am so thankful for him. I am thankful for our temple covenants and our commitment to each other to uphold them. I am thankful for the 3 beautiful children we have brought into this world and the one on the way. We make cute kids together...I think so at least.
So, to the man that never reads my blog, I love you. And to the boys that I think will....you have an amazing father. Don't forget to thank him for that.
(picture courtesy of Homecoming Dance 2000)

1 comment:
you guys are such a cute couple still!! ok, i don't know if this will make sense or not, but... you two were married as long as we are now (5.5 years)when todd and i were married- and i became friends with you!is that some sort of anniversary of our own? ;)congrats!
Post a Comment