Sunday, July 17, 2011

What's been going on

So my lack of posting is due to the following reasons:

-I hate my internet connection. Waiting 15 minutes for your pictures to upload is lame.
-We are swimming a holics.  We have been swimming 6 days a week and sometimes twice a day.
-Every spare moment I have I am working.  By the way, work sucks.  Note to future Allie when she reads this...working with 3 crazy boys is hard.  Oh, and they are really naughty when you aren't paying attention to them.  This makes for messes, "accidents," and you drinking a coke every day  (something you have never done).

So, because of the lack of posting I am doing this massive post with all the random pics I have taken in the last few weeks.

This picture is to prove we have been swimming everyday.
The line above his suit is so brown.
Oh, and his hair looks ultra white next to his skin.  I love this kid.

So clever.
 Mitch took the boys on the father and son camp out.  They were BEYOND excited and I have to say that I think Mitch is the coolest dad ever for taking them.  He didn't know a soul going, but he still went and the I know the boys will always treasure these times with their dad.
The brothers.
I love them.



Mitch set up an 8 man tent for the 3 of them.
Last year, one of the boys had an accident in the night and Mitch ended up in a puddle.
The largeness of the tent was to help avoid this from happening again.
Mitch slept on the other side.
 The boys love to color on my phone.  They take pictures and then "add" to them.  Jack thought this picture he drew was hilarious.
 Mitch thought it was pretty funny too.

Mitch rolled his ankle about 10 days ago.
 Unfortunately, it still kind of looks this way. :(

Easton has entered the terrible twos for real this time and I am pulling my hair out.  After sending him to his room because of something else naughty he did, he found a Sharpie and proceeded to color on his door (WHY WAS THERE A SHARPIE IN HIS ROOM??!?!  Lame.)  He has also colored on a few other walls and today he had fun flushing toys down the toilet.  Not cool.  Perhaps this has to do with his mother not doing great supervision.  Yes perhaps.  Again, lame.
Mitch and his b-ball team (before the rolling of the ankle occurred) won the championship and won this super cool super big trophy.  The kids are so proud.
 Easton has been a little under the weather.  One day he was crying and feeling bad for himself and Creighton put all these "comfort" items around him and turned on church music.  What a brother!
So, there's my random pics from the last few weeks.

As a side note, E's potty training has kind of been going in the wrong direction.  He has this new thing where if he is outside, he thinks that he can just go ahead and go.  It's quite annoying. He will pee his pants and then just remove them and go on with his day as if nothing happened.  This is not cool.  It's not cool when you are at a large family bbq and you look up to see your child naked running amongst the other kids.  It's not cool when you are at a public park and see the same similar situation.  It's not cool when your doorbell rings and you find a naked child standing there with his pile of clothes 100 ft off.  It's not cool when a neighbor comes over and mentions that your child is standing at the back patio peeing off the side.  And it's really not cool when you child is in a cart in the Home Depot and after hearing the older children laughing, you turn to see this SAME child with his pants pulled down.  So not cool.

So, there you have it.  My life.  It's crazy, it's chaotic, but we have fun.  I may not be the most observant parent in the world, but I hope that my kids know that in 6 weeks and 6 days, I will be a 100% better mother and we will have even more fun. And maybe then we will get the potty training down.  Let's hope.  That's all I can do right now.

No comments: