
OK, this first picture is not a happier time. This is what I woke up to on Sunday morning. I will tell you this though.....it did remind me why I love Salt Lake winters over Omaha winters. The snow actually melts. Even though everything was covered, it was gone by the afternoon.
This segment of pictures is titled: GOTTA LOVE THE 80's SWIM SHORTS!


Papa took the boys swimming and in my rush to pack, I did not pack swimming suits. I don't know why my parents happened to save these 2 swimming suits (probably because of how styling they are), but I was glad they had something to wear. I'll have you know that the swimsuit Creighton is wearing is a 4T. I just tied it really tight, but I have to laugh when I think of what it would look like if Jack would have worn it. Let's just say that back then, boys must have liked to show off their legs because the length of the legs on the suit is about the length of the crotch on it. Also, Jackson's swimsuit is purple, turquoise, and hot pink. I guess back then those were flattering colors for boys. I am glad times have changed.
3 comments:
Creighton is stylin'! Now I have the song from that old Hanes commercial in my head: "He's got legs, and he knows how to use them."
Man, Creighton is a pimp in those things! I think those are the boy shorts that teenage girls wear as panties these days! And who knew that Jack would ever look so dang good in turqouise and pink? Love it.
too cute...those short shorts remind me of when jack wore some of sami's shorts to swim in cindy's pool...remember his little bum crack hanging out?! ha ha
Post a Comment